The successful candidate will be a talented Project Manager with proven experience in successfully managing and driving forward complex IT-projects and experienced in understanding, defining, and managing the technical resource required to successfully deliver the project. They will have the technical knowledge required to translate requirements into technical delivery.
Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience in IT Project Management at least 3 years
- Good working knowledge of IT-project lifecycle, techniques and methodologies (Agile IT Software development)
- Good level of communication and influencing skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain overall project plan, establishing project organization, managing and controlling the project, communication of project status
- Manage risks, issues, and changes
- Identify resource requirements and assign individual responsibilities
- Produce a project plan and provide required reporting
- Follow up all schedules and deliverables for all departments involved in all assigned projects
- Ensure organizational procedures, project methodologies, and best practice are adhered to
DescriptionWe’re looking for talented people who enjoy solving complex problems and who want to work in a fun, fast-paced, high-energy environment.