Senior Front End Developer
The Senior Front End Developer has strong leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding all facets of front-end development. Individuals in this role are expected to have extensive experience transforming creative elements into highly interactive content. They should have experience applying their skills across a variety of platforms including mobile, tablet, and desktop. The candidate should have experience working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment, and be accustomed to providing technical expertise, guidance, estimates, and input through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Strong Web UI development for desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers at least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of native JS
- Proven experience of Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML5, Node JS
- OOP, Software design patterns
- Experience with one of the build systems (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience in cross-browser development
- Work experience with RESTful API
- Knowledge of CSS processors and frameworks (Stylus, Twitter-Bootstrap)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop a web-application with desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers support
- Identify technical problems and procedures and propose their applicable solutions
- Ensure quality of products and services according to standards, processes, and procedures
- Apply software engineering best practices to ensure a stable web environment
DescriptionWe’re looking for talented people who enjoy solving complex problems and who want to work in a fun, fast-paced, high-energy environment.